Acire has a number of features which are designed to help you get to grips with Python modules quicker and easier. These include:
- Diverse Library Of Examples – via the Python Snippets library, Acire provides you with access to hundreds of available snippets spanning a wide variety of Python modules.
- New Snippets, Daily – for Ubuntu users, our library of Python Snippets is available in a package that is updated daily. We are always adding snippets, and they will be delivered to your system effortlessly.
- Browse Snippets Easily – snippets are organized into a series of categories which neatly map to Python modules. When you select a category you will see a list of available snippets.
- View Code – code for snippets is just a click away, using full syntax highlighting and respecting your Monospace font settings on your desktop.
- Test and Run Snippets – snippets can be run right from Acire with a single click. See a snippet running, browse the code and understand how it works.
- Documentation On Tap – many snippets include documentation links build right in. Acire will display the documentation links and with a single click the docs load up in your web browser.
- Play With Snippets Your Way – looking at a snippet’s code and want to change something to see what happens? No problem, edit the code, run it and have fun. When you are done you can even save your snippet to a file on your computer.
- Available In Your Language – Acire is available in multiple languages, with many more with each release.